- Select a name for your application. You will not be able to change this name later.
- Select the countries that your application will be using Dapi for
- Select the type of accounts that your end-users will have (retail or business)
- Select the Dapi product that you will use (Data and/or Payment)
- Download the App Secret, which will be saved on your computer as a txt file.
Please note that the appSecret can only be accessed and saved during this time until you refresh the page. Losing your appSecret means losing your application!
- Select your new application from the Dashboard
- Add any IPs or Hostnames that will be sending requests to the Dapi API. Only IP addresses that you specify here will be authorized to interact with Dapi.
Please make sure to add your system IP address to Allowed IPs. Use a service like whatsmyIPaddress.com to help you determine your IP address.
- List the webhook URLs where you would like us to send request responses to.
Updated 6 months ago
|Installing Connect in your application|