To start with the Dapi API, create an account on our Dashboard.
- Open Dashboard and click Sign Up
- Enter your details, including your company name, email address, and a password for your account. Your company name will only be used to identify you within the Dashboard, as you will be able to make multiple applications and select a separate name for each of them.
- Verify your account by following the link sent to your email.
- View the Dashboard home screen. This is the home for all of your interactions with Dapi.
- Select a name for your application. You will not be able to change this name later.
- Select the countries that your application will be using Dapi for
- Select the type of accounts that your end-users will have (retail or business)
- Select the Dapi product that you will use (Data and/or Payment)
- Download the App Secret, which will be saved on your computer as a txt file.
Please note that the appSecret can only be accessed and saved during this time until you refresh the page. Losing your appSecret means losing your application!
Updated 2 months ago